Friday, May 8, 2020

mirror me

My beauty cannot be captured nor held in the two-dimensional, the pixelated

Perhaps it is So that I am not trapped like narcissus and his mirror-Pool

My appearance is not set nor stationery, it is ever shifting, kaleidoscopic

I am changling, an always changing multi-faceted gemstone, rough cut - I shimmer in the sunlight

How I look outwardly is a reflection of how I feel on the inside

I am the child, the Maiden and the Crone - it all depends on which angle you view me from


And as I am writing this these two songs came on my Spotify that I had never heard before

https://open.spotify.com/track/62nFs5RnG7LcrNBk6oo1xl?si=HExz4HtJQ_mo3XxxkMTvmg

https://open.spotify.com/track/6FvtSHS3hzjS8itHJPRzoJ?si=gCsGddpHQGSjAjyVUNe_gA

Such Meaningful coincidence, such sychronous timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how sad does an elephant get

How sad does an elephant get? it's not something that we can just ask  and crows have funerals you know  but how soon does their grief p...